Center - Preorder
Writer's Roud with Anji Kaizen, Corbin Hoats and Aaron Gibson
Join us an intimate songwriter's experience! Featuring Corbin Hoats, Anji Kaizen and Aaron Gibson - hear the stories behind the songs and sing with us in an intimate setting. Entertaining, inspiring, moving....
~ Your confirmation is your ticket. Your name will be on a list at the door. No ticket will be emailed OR mailed. ~ Doors open at 7 PM with a 7:30 PM show ~ Seating is first come first serve. ~ BYOB - alcohol is allowed.
Queens of Summer
Feminenergy returns to Smith's Olde Bar on 8/21 for a night of empowerment, sisterhood, and good vibes to be enjoyed by all as we present to you "Queens of Summer." Join us in the Atlanta Room as Amanda Belair, Alley Bei, Anji Kaizen and Sarah Rae come together to provide an eclectic soundtrack highlighting the different vibes and layers of summer that will make you rock out, make you dance, make you feel and hopefully by the end of the night make you feel inspired.
All ages are welcome.
General Admission: $10 / Day of Show: $15
This comfortable muscle tank is soft and flowy with low cut armholes for a relaxed look.
• 65% polyester, 35% viscose
• Athletic Heather is 52% polyester, 48% viscose
• Black Heather is 80% rayon, 20% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• Low cut armholes
• Curved bottom hem
• Side seams
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Vietnam, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua